Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31/8/10 -Old Town

Long time never update my blog already -)
so, I'm here to share you what I have done with my friends today...^^
As my boyfriend says "Your blog already发霉" ><..

I was at my friend house doing account folio just now...
Then, in a sudden... my friend took my mobile phone to me...
Oh, Chin Ee was phoning me...
He asked me to go Old Town as they wanted to go...
I ignored him as I don't have transport and money, haha

Then, I realized that Allexz had phoned me for 2 times...
I then messaged him, He asked me -Don't want go???
I ignored him with the same reason... LOL><..
He then said-I can fetch you actually==.
Meanwhile, I started hesitating to go or not to go...
while i was still considering, he phoned me and asked me to go(How good allexz is..^^)
I then said OK...
Then i messaged my dear,Wilber... For the reason why he was not willing to join us...
After a couple minutes, he decided to join us...

So, we went to Wilber's house...
Then, we then started our journey heading to Old Town...hoho...
On the way to our destination,my boyfriend suddenly keen on taking photos of him and us...
Besides, Allexz and I waved our hands to the people on road while riding...
We were shocked when a handsome boy waved his hand back to us when Allexz and I were waving our hands to him... LOL~
Soon. we arrived Old Town...
After having our seats, we then started to order our meal...
My dear and i ordered a couple meal and a couple ice-cream... lol -.-"
While we were eating, a repertoire of jokes were told by bunch of my friends... haha...
Wilber even said the waiters there were trying to creep a little sneek peek on him...hahaha...
I saw a waiter was hidding at a shaded place to see wilber...(I never lie you all><) xD
meanwhile, i was unhappy... how dare the waiter look at my boyfriend?!? grr... hahaha...
When our meal was served... we began eating the mouth-watering meal....

After we had finished eating, we went to " ride ride "...
Then we made up our minds to find JackQ and Zhangqin... haha><
We chatted with him for 5 hours, then we continued riding back to our hometown... hoho...
I'm yawning now already, lol ><... haha...

Today is memorable...
I sincere hope that our friendship would last till forever...^^
and i hope we'll hang out together next time again... hoho..
Last but not least, i love you all
Good Night...


XoXo,
Ivan ng...

The End, Thanks for reading^^

5 comments: