Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thanks you alll...谢谢你们~~

I don't know how shall i start...lol...
By the way, i would like to thanks my all my friends
For the presents...
The celebrations
The wishes and so on^^

First of all, Thanks for wishing me via sms,Facebook,Msn and ...
I'll appreciate them...
The first person who wished me was Allexz...
I would also like to thanks to Jackq(ZhangQin) for phoning me while my teacher was teaching...
Which made me ran to toilet to answer the phone... xdXD
I could still remember that he asked 13 people to wish me hepi birthday... lol...
Thanks ya..

After that i would like to thanks my idol - Chi Seng...
He spammed everyone's Facebook wall, asking them to wish me hepi birthday...
I'm touched.. thanks also xdXD

Some photos here...

Thanks for you guys' present.. ^^


Cute?
this cake is bought by my lovely classmate...
I like it... ^^


While this is bought by
Xinyuan,KooiCheng,ChuBoon,KahSoon,KhaiPhung
Thanks ya.. my best friends ^^


Thanks
PeiHuan,WanWen,VyinNing,WoonChin,JyeYng,YiMin,EeLing,
ChiSeng
,TiongKean,Benjamin and others
for buying this cake for me-)

love you all...


I have just opened this present hehe..
They are choclate that i like...quite expensive i guess ><
So... THANKS you all ...
MingHui,SiewTing,RuoYee,PeiYu,SeokNee,JueSi,Yeexuan...
^^


My best friend Ang Yu Huan give me d hehe

Endau Jia Fu present me d.. thanks yarh..


Thanks leng lui Shu li & 笨笨 for buying me this cute t-shirt
hehe.. really thanks




This is the most expensive present that i received><
Thanks you 2, EvienSeah & HuiXin
i know you 2 very got heart...
i'll never forget you all d xd



Hahahaha...
this is give by my additional math teacher...
thanks la teacher haha


This present is give by a friend
which i have known her since i'm small-shin yien^^



thks..Xinyuan,KooiCheng,ChuBoon,KahSoon,KhaiPhung
they again hehe...


At kfc celebrate hehe


Thanks you all for helping me celebrate at Gurney
a moment that i would bear in my mind...
love you all gurls...

Last but not the least... i, Ivan really appreciates this year birthday...
I love you all so much...
Thanks for sparing you guys' time on me...
I'll bear in my mind
and tatoo all you guys' name in my heart xdXD...

6 comments:

  1. 哇..
    你生日可以跟agong比了,
    差政府没有定为公共假期罢了..xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 呵呵 谢谢啊 你应该是说"我不认识他的wor“ then zq say nvm d la ... is it ==

    ReplyDelete