Friday, December 31, 2010

A brand new year is approaching us.. -)

Roar...
It's 3.14pm now..
And i feel so sleepy right now..
Gotta sleep soon..

It's 31st of December today..
Time really flies so fast..
And i still can't accept the fact that next year,
WE, will be sitting for the SPM examination..
Hooray!!..
Next year will be a challenging year for all of us...
And.. What's you guys' activity tonight? -)

For me, I'm going to somewhere tonight..
I think most people will be going out ?
Yet, i still have to work at the crack of dawn tomorrow..
Awww...

I can't wait to hear @Avril Lavigne new single - What The Hell!!!
She's debuting it tonight at the Dick Clark with @Ryan Seacrest
I will check it out tonight ...

Last but not The least,
Ivan is here to wish you guys a very Happy New Year -)
May next year will even brighter than the moon moon moon(Guess what song with the moon moon moon? haha)
It's time for me to have a nap...


Love you guys...
Xoxo..

2 comments: